Sunday, November 02, 2008

VP Pick: Jean-Luc Picard

My fellow Americans, it is my honor and privilege to introduce my running mate in my campaign for President of the United States of America: Captain Jean-Luc Picard. This may be a late pick, but I guarantee that he has the leadership qualities and executive experience that our country needs from its Vice President.

Captain Picard found the previous administration's actions to be shameful and un-American, and he doesn't want our opponents to continue those failed policies.

But what does Jean-Luc Picard bring to the table?

Jean Luc-Picard is a gripping public speaker and accomplished diplomat.

Jean-Luc Picard understands that we must move forward!

Jean-Luc Picard supports your 2nd Amendment right to bear arms.


Captain Picard knows the alphabet and can incorporate it into a showtune.

Captain Picard doesn't take shit from our nation's enemies.

JP and Jean-Luc Picard: The future that your country deserves.
The change that we need.

Make it so! Vote on Tuesday!

------------------------------------

I'm JP, and I approved this message.


Paid for by the United Federation of Planets

6 comments:

contemplator said...

I think you just alienated The Shit's vote. :D

Wonder what aardvark man thinks of the pick? Haven't heard from him in a while.

JP said...

Well, some folks just aren't progressive enough to vote for a Frenchman with a British accent. :)

Or as Aardvark Man would say:
Snork Blar Hiv Shang Blarzle!

Anonymous said...

I've yet to see the election results be posted Is this a hanging chad issue?

contemplator said...

Lol. I was actually talking with somebody else about how we were going to resolve this.

JP?

Anonymous said...

The Picard and the show tune is incredible!
SB

Anonymous said...

Somebody posted here under my title of the shit, but it wasn't myself. Don't copy me jackass.