Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Gentleman's Guide to Bar Brawling

In lieu of coming up with original content, I'll retreat to providing amusing second-hand video.

If you seek fine fisticuffery, young pugilists, Alan Shore of Boston Legal shows you how to conduct a proper brawl. No nincompoopery here, good sirs! You'll like the cut of his jib and his unadulterated moxie (probably the only aspect of Alan Shore that isn't adulterated).



Alan Shore is everything I wish I were. He's Fantasy JP.

------------------------------
"Don't be deceived by my cushy appearance."

2 comments:

JP said...

Alan Shore has awesome quotes in this series.

"I may not be able to talk as fast, but my tongue is more versatile."

That ranks as one of my favorites.

Unknown said...

your video fails just like your blog