Monday, April 26, 2010

A Message to My Loyal Readers

Captain Picard will tell you where you can stick your complaints about the lack of updates.

My student teaching is over. My grad classes are almost over. My brain has almost returned to its normal levels of apathy. Give me a moment to catch my breath, and I promise to return with the yuk-yuks.

And why don't you folks comment more?? Jeez, give me some goddamn positive reinforcement when I'm writing well.

And make a life-sized gold statue of me and mail it in. Is that too much to ask?

-------------------------------------------
"Ha ha HA!! Mine is an evil laugh... now DIE!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the tension is building in my brain
can't wait for the next exciting episode to unfold.the thrills,the chills,the unfolding of your next wonderous plot.