Friday, February 15, 2008

Today is a Good Day for Updates

Quit bitching about a lack of updates, or Lieutenant Worf will fuck your shit up.

I know it's been 10 days since my last update... and it was about sports. Fuck that noise. I'll get back on track here soon. Life just tends to get pretty damn monotonous during the spring semester. I don't want to blog about the English department every goddamn day.

Be patient, readers. My brilliance should not be allowed to stagnate.

------------------------------
Lieutenant Worf - The new online bouncer for The Undesirable Element. He will put the Klingon kabosh on dissenters, complainers, trollers, and Jem'Hadar Stormtroopers. You don't fuck with Lieutenant Worf and then expect to live with your reproductive organs intact.

2 comments:

contemplator said...

Fuck your Lt. Worf. I've got a pair of boots with his name on the sole.

(Oh, and fuck Texas!)

Anonymous said...

This does not qualify as an update.

Fuck Worf

Fuck Texas