Thursday, January 10, 2008

Feeling Kinda Patton

Because video clips are easier to post than legitimate original content, I thought I'd fill up some blog space with one of my favorite comedians: Patton Oswalt. Astute readers will recognize Patton as the man who gave me the idea for watching Deathbed and then later its original 70s counterpart Death Bed: The Bed That Eats. Patton is essentially a sarcastic, bitter former English major. He's best known for being one of the friends on The King of Queens, but he also does the voice of the main rat character in Ratatouille.

The following clips are both from Late Night with Conan O'Brien. Most of the bits that he does are also found on his (much raunchier) CDs. So now that I'm done plugging this guy (my, that sounds dirty), enjoy the clips. (Thanks to Dave for emailing them to me in the first place)



The punchline that got fuzzed out there at one point is, "And I will now illustrate this by pushing this uncooked cornish game hen through these gray drapes." I think his musings on Physics for Poets could serve as my personal mantra. THE MUSIC OF THE SPHERES!


I'll be back with original content whenever I feel like. I'm very much in love with the "Embed" feature on Blogger, and I'll inundate my blog with superfluous videos whenever I feel like it.

You don't like it? Get your own blog.

------------------------
4 out of 5 readers have now signed up for their own blog. JP's readership has taken a sharp downturn.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post fails because Patton Oswald fails.

Anonymous said...

interesting that some cuntry bumpkin W Va ass hole would say fuck Texas...well fuck you buddy you gay motherfucker...stay up in Hooterville and whack off playing with your blog since there are no females with teeth in your crotch of the woods...i say again...fuck you

JP said...

Are you commenting on my blog post about The Hunt for Red October?? I know I've thought "Fuck Texas" a number of times, but I think that's the only place it's ever appeared on the blog. I haven't yet purchased the new "think-type" keyboard that puts my thoughts on screen.

Once I do, I'm sure the phrase "Fuck Texas" will appear on the blog with a much greater frequency. After all, I suspect that I can add your insightful mind to their delightful population.

And how do you know that I'm whacking off while on my blog?? I thought only select webcam viewers and maybe the neighbor downstairs were aware of the woody that writing on the blog gives me. Can I help it if my witty ruminations arouse me so?

I feel violated.

But even still.... Fuck Texas!

contemplator said...

Yeh, fuck Texas. At least have the balls to give yourself a handle instead of hiding behind "anonymous".

And obviously you've never been to WV, else you'd have been spitting your teeth out with a crack like that. He's not even originally from WV, dumbfuck.