Saturday, March 08, 2008

Mein Fuhrer is but a Dream

I had a weird dream a few nights ago.

I'm not sure why, but the theme of my dream was that everyone could have a good time. My dreamscape consisted of this joyful little world where everyone was singing and dancing without a care! And then right in the middle of the whole thing was Adolf Hitler playing an accordion and wearing lederhosen.

But the strange thing for me was that Hitler was clearly not having a good time. He was, in fact, quite the sourpuss.

I found the dream odd. I told Batmite of my dream. Batmite has added "dreams of Hitler" to his list of reasons to fear me. He also thinks it's disturbing that the only part of the dream I found odd was that Hitler wasn't happy.

---------------------------
You can bring a Hitler to the party, but you can't make him smile.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was the funniest thing I've read in a while.

contemplator said...

Well, you're certainly Aryan looking enough to dream about Hitler. Matter of fact, Adolph would've probably shit a brick over you.

JP said...

Do you think it's concerning that Adolf would accept me sooner than a PhD program would? :)

contemplator said...

Nah. He just has a fetish over tall blondish people from up North.

The department has a fetish over spineless, groveling space cadets.

Different strokes, different folks. :D